6 Jun 2020
Delicious and simple
A bright and fresh taste of ripe sweet fruit.
- Hercules 150-170 g
- milk ½ Cup
- natural yoghurt ½ Cup
- oranges ½
- honey 1.5-2 tbsp
6 hours + 15 minutes
- Cereal “Hercules pour into a jar, pour milk, plain yogurt, natural honey. All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- If honey is too thick to melt in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Clean ripe oranges, remove seeds and peel.
- The flesh is cut into pieces of medium size.
- Add to jar, close and shake to products is mixed.
- Leave overnight in a cool place.
Oatmeal for Breakfast serve with ground cinnamon.